SSDC series is a high performance, intelligent Step-Servo system (Closed-Loop Stepper System) for multi-axes field bus control, Supporting pulse/direction control, analog control and multiple field bus controls such as Modbus, CANopen, SCL/eSCL commands, EtherNet/IP and EtherCAT protocol. And SSDC series also supports Stand-alone Programmable Function(Q programmer).
● Intelligent Built-in Stand-alone Programmable Controller ● Support Multi-axis Fieldbus Control ● Closed-loop Stepper System with Servo Technology ● Low Vibration, Low Noise, Low Heat ● Compact Size, High Torque, Long Working Life ● High Efficiency, High Precision, High Response ● Optimized interface orientation for easy wiring(SSDC06-EC-H)
Brand Name: MOONS'
185.0 - 323.0
* Free shipping to North America and most of Europe for orders of $100 or more * From May. 1 - May. 5, Online Orders Shipping will be postponed during Labour Day and resume on the first working day – May. 6. Thanks for your patience!
Free Exchange if the item has quality problems within 1 year.Learn more
The SSDC series is a high performance, intelligent Step-Servo system with multi-axes field bus control.Enhancing a stepper motor with servo technology has created a product with exceptional features and broad capability. It supports pulse/direction control, analog control and multiple field bus controls such as Modbus, CANopen, SCL/eSCL commands, EtherNet/IP and EtherCAT protocol. And the SSDC series also supports the stand alone function(Q programmer) called by field bus control.
■ Multi-functional Capability
■ Closed-Loop Control
The Step-Servo motors provide precisely positioning to within ±1 count using high resolution encoder. In order to adapt to different applications, we provide two kinds of encoder. 20000 counts/rev optical encoder, 4096 counts/rev magnetic encoder.
• Closed-loop Step-Servo mode
Position, velocity and current closed loop control. Precisely position and velocity control can match the harsh applications. Adjust the current in real time according to the actual load situation. Highly robust servo control accommodates a wide range of inertial loads and friction load changes.
• Closed-loop Step mode
Position Closed-loop control. No tuning, no vibration,stall prevention. This mode is suitable for some special applications where the vibration is particularly demanding, such as vision systems, nano-technology, semiconductor manufacturing, ink jet printers, and so on.
• Full Closed-loop mode - 2-way feedback
Support 2-way feedback, one way connect to the motor encoder position feedback, the other way connect to the load side position feedback, to avoid the position error caused by the mechanical error of the transmission mechanism, to achieve more precisely position control. Load side feedback support: single-ended or differential incremental encoder, scale.
■ Safe & Convenient
• Support communication and motor power cables disconnection protection - Make equipments safer • Support on-line configuration by fieldbus - Make operation more convenient
■ Low Heating / High Efficiency
• The SSDC uses only the current required by the application, generating minimum heat output. • When the motor is not moving, the current can be nearly zero resulting in extremely low heat output. • Being able to use almost 100% of the available torque allows for more efficient operation and may allow a smaller motor size.
■ Smooth & Accurate
• Space vector current control with a high resolution encoder gives smooth and quiet operation, especially at low speeds - a feature not found with traditional stepper motors. • High stiffness due to the nature of the stepper motor combined with the highly responsive servo control results in accurate position control both while running and when standing still.
■ Fast Response
When performing fast point-to-point moves, the high torque output and advanced servo control provides a very responsive system far exceeding what can be done with a conventional stepper system.
■ High Torque
• Because the TSM operates in full servo mode, all the available torque of the motor can be used. The motor can provide as much as 50% more torque in many applications. • High torque capability often eliminates the need for gear reduction. • Boost torque capability can provide as much as 50% more torque for short, quick moves.
■ Motion Monitoring
• For applications where extreme real-time motion is critical, the Step-Servo Quick Tuner provides a simple and practical tool for monitoring actual motion trajectories. • It can be used to monitor common metrics such as actual velocity and position error to assess the current actual performance of the system. • An interactive monitoring and tuning interface provides the fastest possible performance output.
■ Easy Tuning
• Pre-defined tuning parameters quickly allow maximum control performance and stability. • A selection list provides an easy method to achieve the desired level of control. • In most cases NO extra manual tuning is required. • There is no need to do tuning in closed- step mode.
Step-Servo Quick Tuner
• Friendly Interface • Easy setup within just three steps • Drive setup and configuration • Servo Tuning and Sampling • Motion testing and monitoring • Write and save SCL command scripts • Online help integrated
Bulit-in Q Programmer
• Single-axis motion control • Stored program execution • Multi-tasking • Conditional processing • Math functions • Data registers • Motion Profile simulation • Online help integrated
RS485 Bus Utility
• Stream SCL commands from the command line • Simple interface with powerful capability • Easy setup with RS-485 for 32 axis network motion control • Monitoring Status of I/O, drive, alarm and the other nine most • Useful motion parameters • Write and save SCL command scripts • Online help integrated • Supports all RS-485 drives
CANopen Test Tool
• Friendly User Interface • Multiple operation Mode Support • Multi-Thread, High Performance • CAN bus monitor and log function • Kvaser/PEAK adapter support
• All software applications run on Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows XP(Service Pack 3) 32-bit or 64-bit systems
SSDC03：Continuous Current 3A max, Boost Current 4A max (1.5s), current limitation auto set-up by attached motor SSDC06：Continuous Current 6A max, Boost Current 7.5A max (1.5s), current limitation auto set-up by attached motor SSDC10：Continuous Current 10A max, Boost Current 15A max (1.5s), current limitation auto set-up by attached motor
SSDC03：External nominal 12 - 48 volt DC power supply required, Absolute maximum input voltage range 10 - 53 VDC SSDC06：External nominal 24 - 70 volt DC power supply required, Absolute maximum input voltage range 18 - 75 VDC SSDC10：External nominal 24 - 70 volt DC power supply required, Absolute maximum input voltage range 18 - 75 VDC
Software selectable from 200 to 51200 steps/rev in increments of 2 steps/rev
20000 counts/rev( for AM17/23/24/34SS-N motors) 4096 counts/rev( for AM11/17/23/24/34RS motors)
Up to 3600rpm
Digital input noise filter, Analog input noise filter, Smoothing filter, PID filter, Notch filter
Configurations are saved in FLASH memory on-board the DSP
Modes of Operation
CoE(via CiA 402), PP, PV, PT, CSP, CSV and HM mode, Q
3 digital inputs X3, X4, X7：Optically isolated, differential, 5-24VDC; Minimum pulse width = 100μs,Maximum pulse frequency = 5KHz;
1 digital outputs Y2：Optically isolated, Open Collector, 30V/100 mA max, Maximum pulse frequency = 10KHz
Dual-port Ethernet(RJ45 connector) with mini-USB for configuration
0 to 40° C (32 to 104° F) when mounted to a suitable heatsink
90% Max., non-condensing
■ Recommended Motors
Permissible Overhung Load(N)
Permissible Thrus Load
Distance(L) from Shaft End(mm)
Less than the motor mass
SSDC03 or SSDC06
AM17SS1DG □ -N
AM17SS2DG □ -N
AM17SS3DG □ -N
AM17SS4DG □ -N
SSDC06 or SSDC10
AM23SS2DG □ -N
AM23SS3DG □ -N
AM24SS3DG □ -N
■ System Configuration
□ SSDC-A, RS-232 Communication type
• Support SCL command • Accepts three types of pulse signal input as • Pulse&Direction, CW/CCW and A/B Quadrature • Stand alone(Q programmer) • Analog control • Modbus/RTU (single axis)
□ SSDC-R, RS-485 Communication type
• RS-485/422 field bus control • Modbus/RTU (Multi-axes) network, up to 32 axes per channel • Accepts three types of pulse signal input as • Pulse&Direction, CW/CCW and A/B Quadrature • Analog control • Stand alone program (Q programmer)
□ SSDC-C, CANopen Communication type
• Operates on a CANopen communication network and conforms to CiA301 and CiA402. It supports running stored Q programs via MOONS’-specific CANopen objects • Up to 112 axes per channel • Analog control
□ SSDC-D, Ethernet Communication type
• eSCL, Modbus/TCP protocol • Stand alone(Q programmer) • Analog control
□ SSDC-IP, Ethernet/IP Communication type
• EtherNet/IP protocol • Stand alone(Q programmer) • Analog control
□ SSDC-EC, EtherCAT Communication type
• EtherCAT protocol, via CoE (conforms to CiA402) • Stand alone(Q programmer) • Analog control
• EtherCAT protocol, via CoE (conforms to CiA402) • Stand alone program (Q programmer)
Ensure your ordered products are always safely packaged from easy click to fast delivery to your hands
Professional Product Label
Considering all possible harsh application environments, MOONS' specially designed labels for each product, which pass water-resistance test, durability rub test, high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance tests.
Besides, our product labels are attached with QR code linking to product details, which is convenient for clients to view the detail product page with their mobile phones.
Note: This label design is suitable for products of stepper motor.
(Professional packing box and unique appearance design)
(Single item packed with EPE)
(Multi-products packed with another box)
In order to ensure your shipments withstand the long trip and arrive safely and intact, MOONS' specially designed Individual package to pass the drop test with its stable structure. Besides，the package is made from recyclable materials, providing you with professional safety delivery. Whether just single item or multi-products the clients buy, all products are packed twice to avoid the damage further.
For each case, products are carefully packed by experienced warehouse staff and the key processes are recorded by photos, which are then posted on our website, so that clients could clearly know the packing process and logistics status after placing order.
(Product in the box)
(Add the invoice)
(Label the commodity)
(The logistics waybill attached)
Fast Cross-Border Delivery MOONS' chooses DHL as our main international express shipping partner. As the world's leading logistics specialist, DHL provides our customers with fast and professional inter- national door-to-door delivery service. Estimated Delivery Time: e.g. China-USA major cities 3 business days.
Professional Warehouse Management
MOONS’ has an experienced warehouse management team, all products and materials are clearly classified and neatly arranged.